Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Evo from Hong Kong - Kyoto



It was a really good experience to rent a bike from Rental 819 to explore Kyoto! When I decided to rent a bike for my Kyoto trip, I searched on internet, I found Rental 819, and started to contact their agent. They replied me extremely fast! And sent me all the information that I needed! Unfortunately the first day I arrived to Kyoto it was raining, I had no choice but to cancel the booking.

Luckily the weather was good on the next day, so I sent an email to reschedule my booking in the morning. They were really helpful and confirmed me very shortly! And I really had a good time with the Kawasaki W800 in Kyoto! I really appreciate about the service they provided! I am sure that I will choose Rental819 in the near future when I visit Japan! Thank you so much :)

PS: I also bought a shoei helmet in the shop! The price was really reasonable!

Evo






No comments:

Post a Comment